Noterik is an Amsterdam based company with over ten years of experience in developing tools for annotating and publishing videos online. Whether a video collection consists of archival footage, TV programs, learning materials or research data, Noterik provides tools to enrich it, and to turn it into new, engaging experiences.
- Smart tagging of video fragments
- Creation of stories and presentations based on video fragments
- Integration of video with other data
- Social interaction with and through video
- Mobile interfaces such as touch screen tablets
- Building and prototyping multiscreen video applications
In addition to software Noterik offers consultancy and workshops for formulating video related concept ideas and use cases within your field of interest. Noterik’s Multiscreen toolkit also provides an environment for easy prototyping of video applications.