The IBC Conference is an unrivalled global destination for discussion and debate about the many different challenges facing the electronic media and entertainment industry, both in its sessions and in the range of networking opportunities it affords. Featuring some of the foremost thought-leaders, innovators and policy makers in their fields and covering a wide breadth of topics, it is the place to explore new strategies, understand business disruptors, chart future technological progress and uncover the future roadmap of the industry.
The IBC2014 Conference attracted top-level executives, technical experts and visionaries from over 170 countries. With business interests spanning the full spectrum of content creation, management and delivery, as well as emerging markets and key industry disruptors, attendance ensured delegates exclusive access to valuable insights and contacts.
Key reasons delegates attended the IBC Conference included:
- understand how underlying business models will change as the result of new technologies and how to effectively adapt them to your operations
- challenge, test and exchange ideas with the leading thinkers that are driving the business
- assess and analyse cutting-edge ideas, innovations, and technologies to discover what areas of investment will maximise your ROI
- network with the top minds in the industry; those whose strategic insights are influencing and driving your bottom line agenda and future success
- take away key learnings from highprofile case studies that demonstrate the success stories and pitfalls to develop new approaches that will improve your business
- maximise your competitive advantage by investigating key topics that will drive industry progress through 2014 and beyond
- identify the possible disruptors to your business and learn how to harness their promise to keep you one step ahead of your competitors
IBC Technical Papers
Renowned for promoting technological innovation stripped of all marketing and commercial pressure, the IBC Technical Papers and Posters stand or fall on the strength of their argument and expertise alone. Rigorously scrutinised by a panel of experts, the Technical Papers are the rock on which the IBC Conference is built. Only the sharpest, relevant and most well researched are selected for publication at IBC and you can catch them – and their authors – within the Technical Stream of the IBC Conference.
Posters & The Future Zone
Technical Posters are selected alongside the Technical Papers and are on display for all IBC attendees to view at the IBC Future Zone. Here you can meet the authors of the posters and gain real insight in to the latest projects being developed in the world’s R&D labs.
Web link: www.ibc.org